Professional Accident / Incident Investigation (BANDUNG)
- 27 Apr 2020-29 Apr 2020
- 18 Mei 2020-20 Mei 2020
- 15 Jun 2020-17 Jun 2020
- 27 Jul 2020-29 Jul 2020
- 18 Agust 2020-20 Agust 2020
- 02 Sep 2020-04 Sep 2020
- 19 Okt 2020-21 Okt 2020
- 16 Nop 2020-18 Nop 2020
- 28 Des 2020-30 Des 2020
Hotel Kagum Group Bandung (Golden Flower, Banana Inn, Grand Seriti, Carrcadin, Amaroossa, Grand Serela, Gino Feruci, Verona Palace, Malaka, Zodiac Taurus)
The impacts of accidents are harm to people, damage to property, loss to process, loss to profit and damage to environment. To prevent a recurrence of the accident, the professional and effective investigation should be conducted. To benefit from a loss producing event, a thorough and timely investigation of the accident is needed. The investigation will provide knowledge of what is really going on in the work place. Some types of accident investigation is a part of almost every safety program. Even when the purpose of the program is properly defined, investigation is often poorly done.
TRAINING OBJECTIVES :
This course aims to give participants valuable tools such as accident causes analysis techniques,time proven accident investigation,etc. The real reasons for what has happened is seldom determined and solutions are ineffective. After attending this course, the participants will be able to :
- Conduct proper evaluation of the accident risks.
- Perform professional and effective accident/incident investigations
- Develop adequate controls to minimize or eliminate the problems which will appear repeatedly with different symptoms.
- Define trends of the accidents.
TRAINING MATERIAL OUTLINE :
- Government Safety Regulations of Accident Reporting and Investigation.
- Investigation Pre-Planning, Team Selection and Investigation Tools.
- Supporting data collections ( i.e. photography, sketching and mapping).
- Interview Techniques.
- Analysis of damaged parts and accident reconstruction.
- Using of SCAT Chart.
- Human Factors in Accident Investigation.
- Individual and Group Exercises / Discussions / Presentations.
- Safety Films / VCD Shows
- Pre-Test, Post-Test, Course Evaluation.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND ?
The course is structured for anyone who has assignment to investigate accidents/incidents. Such as Safety Professionals, prospective members of investigation team or managers responsible for investigations.
TRAINING DURATION : 3 days
- Rp 6.750.000/person (full fare) or
- Rp 6.500.000/person (early bird, payment 1 week before training) or
- Rp 6.250.000/person (if there are 3 or more participants from the same company)
FACILITIES FOR PARTICIPANTS:
1. Training Module
2. Flash Disk contains training material
4. Stationeries: NoteBook and Ballpoint
7. Training Photo
8. Training room with Full AC facilities and multimedia
9. Lunch and twice coffeebreak every day of training
10. Qualified Instructor
11. Transportation for participants from hotel of participants to/from hotel of training – VV (if minimal participants is 4 persons from the same company)
Ir. Didi Sugandi,Bc.M was born in Bandung August 21, 1950. He studied at Akademi Minyak dan Gas Bumi (AKAMIGAS) / Oil & Natural Gas Academy, Cepu, Central Java (1973-1977), graduated as Bachelor of Petroleum Engineering (Bakaloreat Minyak or Bc. M), under sponsorship or study assignment of PT Stanvac Indonesia and he also studied at University of Pembangunan Nasional (UPN) Veteran, Yogyakarta (1986-1991), graduated as Petroleum Engineer (Ir.), under sponsorship or study assignment of Huffco/VICO Indonesia. His work experiences is 39 years in oil and gas companies and 1 year in geothermal, detailly as follows:
- 1970 – 1981 : PT Stanvac Indonesia Pendopo, South Sumatera (Production Dept., Study Assignment at AKAMIGAS Cepu, Safety & Equipment Inspection Dept.)
- 1981 – 1997 : Huffco / VICO Indonesia, East Kalimantan (Production Dept., Manpower Planning & Development, Study Assignment at UPN Veteran Yogyakarta, Production Dept., Loss Prevention & Environment Dept./LPED, HSE System Dept.)
- 1997 – 1998 : Karaha Bodas Company (KBC-Geothermal Drilling Project, Garut, West Java, HSE Dept.) & Sumitomo Corporation (Geothermal Power Plant Construction Project, Pangalengan, West Java, HSE Dept.)
- 1999 – 2002 : JOB Pertamina-Gulf Resources, Jambi, Sumatera, HSE Dept. (under contract services of SUCOFINDO Main Office Jakarta & PT Guna Persada Engineering)
- 2003 – now : Caltex/Chevron Pacific Indonesia (CPI), Riau, Sumatera, HES Management System Audit Project in Drilling & Wellwork Operations (under contract services of PT Surveyor Indonesia – Pekanbaru)